Jaljeera drink recipe | jal jeera recipe
Jaljeera is a refreshing drink that is perfect for summers. It contains digestive properties and so this can also be served as an appetizer.
Jaljeera has a lot of flavours in it and spices that we add in it can be modified as per our taste and liking. If you like your drink a bit spicy then you can add green chillies while blending mint leaves.
If you want to serve this in a different way, then you can even make popsicles from it.
If you are looking for more Beverages Recipes, then do have a look at –
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ¼ cup mint leaves/pudina leaves
- 1 tablespoon water to blend mint leaves
- ¼ teaspoon chaat masala
- ½ teaspoon jeera powder
- ¼ teaspoon amchur powder / dry mango powder
- ¼ teaspoon kala namak/black salt
- pinch of hing/asafoetida
- salt to taste
- juice of half lemon
- 1.5 cups water
- few ice cubes
- In a mixer jar, take mint leaves. Add about 1 tablespoon water and blend to a fine paste.
- Take mint paste in a bowl and add chaat masala, jeera powder, amchur, kala namak, hing, salt to taste, lemon juice and water. Mix well.
- Serve chilled. You can adjust spices as per your taste. Also add water as per the consistency you want.