Mint Coriander Chutney Recipe | Restaurant Style Mint Coriander Chutney Recipe | mint coriander chutney with curd
Coriander & Mint Chutney is a spicy accompaniment. This chutney can be used as a dip along with paneer tikka or it even tastes great with different chaats. As compared to the usual green chutney, this chutney is spicy and tangy. To balance the spiciness and to give a texture, thick (hung) curd is added.
This chutney tastes best with Paneer Tikka. But it can be served with any snacks like Spinach Cheese Balls, Cheese Corn Sandwich or Crispy Baked Cheese Sticks.
You can have a look at our Snacks Recipes
If you are looking for more Chutney / Accompaniments recipes, do have a look at these recipes –
Green Chutney Recipe
Flax Seeds Chutney
Tomato Onion Chutney
Strawberry and Mango Chutney
Fresh Red Chilli Chutney
Mint Corinader Chutney Recipe
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 2-3 green chilies (adjust to taste)
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ cup thick yogurt/dahi/curd
- ⅛ teaspoon OR a pinch of chaat masala (adjust to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon OR a pinch of cumin/jeera powder (adjust to taste)
- salt to taste
- Clean and wash coriander and mint leaves. Roughly chop them.
- In a mixer/blender jar, combine, coriander leaves, mint leaves, green chillies, lemon juice, curd, chaat masala, jeera powder and salt and blend to make a smooth paste.
- Serve this Mint coriander chutney with kebabs or paneer tikka.
Leave a Reply