Eggless Orange Cake Recipe | easy orange pound cake recipe | how to make orange cake eggless
Cakes with fruits or fruit juices are always a treat. This orange cake or you may also call it orange pound cake is a treat for all citrus fruit lovers. Freshness and flavours of orange will make you fall in love with this cake. This is a cake that is –
- uses 50% maida and 50% wheat flour (if you want you may replace it with 100 % wheat flour)
Some more Eggless Cakes Recipes using fruits –
More Eggless Baking Recipes on the blog –
Eggless Black Forest Cake | 10 tips to make a perfect black forest cake recipe
Whole Wheat Jam Swiss Rolls in Kadai | eggless, without oven
Dominoes Style Garlic Bread
Eggless 4 Ingredient Oreo Cake in Pressure Cooker
3 Ingredient Nutella Brownie
Eggless Orange Cake Recipe
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup maida/all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ⅓ cup odourless oil
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- Sift maida, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornflour and pinch of salt. Keep aside.
- In a wide bowl, combine condensed milk, oil, powdered sugar, vanilla essence, lemon juice and orange juice. Whisk well with a beater till light and fluffy.
- Now sieve and add all the dry ingredients - maida, wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, cornflour and pinch of salt. Mix well till everything gets combined well. If you feel there are lumps in the batter, you can give a quick stir with a whisk.
- Grease the cake tin with butter and line it with a parchment paper. Pour the batter into the tin.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes before baking at 180 degrees.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180 degrees. Be alert after 30 minutes. Baking time will slightly vary for each convection. Insert a toothpick or skewer in the centre. If it comes out clean, cake is ready. If not, then again bake for a few minutes.
- Cover with a cloth and allow the cake to slightly cool. Once slightly cool, invert on a plate and remove parchment paper. Be careful while unmolding the cake.
- Serve and enjoy this yummy Orange Cake.