4 Ingredient Oreo Brownie | easy quick oreo biscuit brownie recipe | how to make oreo brownie – easy, 4 ingredients brownie recipe using oreo biscuits
This oreo biscuit brownie quick and hassle-free brownie recipe that comes to your rescue when you have guests coming over or have a sudden craving for brownies.
You just need to mix everything together and brownies are ready to be baked. These brownies are prepared from oreo cookies. Apart from these, you need only 3 ingredients. You can also add semi-sweet/dark chocolate chips to your brownie batter.
When you add milk to the crushed oreo cookies, make sure you add it gradually and not at once. Keep on adding milk gradually and mixing. Stir the batter for 3-4 minutes and you will notice that biscuit granules have melted and you will have a smooth flowing batter.
Other Biscuit Brownie/Cake Recipes on the blog are:
Check our collection of Eggless Baking Recipes
4 Ingredients Oreo Brownie Recipe
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 15 oreo biscuits
- ¼ cup milk (or 50 ml)
- ¼ cup condensed milk (or 50 ml)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes.
- Grease a small rectangle banking tin with butter and line it with parchment paper.
- Roughly break oreo biscuits with hands and take them in a chopper/mixer jar and grind to a coarse powder.
- Transfer the oreo powder to a wide bowl and add condensed milk and milk. Mix for about 3-4 minutes. You will notice that oreo granules have begun to melt and you will have a smooth batter.
- Now add baking powder. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased baking tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes. Baking time depends on your convection. We suggest you remain alert after 20 minutes. If brownie does not get ready after 25 minutes, you may bake for a few more minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into the middle of the brownie. If it comes out clean, cake is ready. If it doesn’t come out clean, bake for a few more minutes.
- Cover with a cloth and let it cool. Once cooled, invert on a plate and remove parchment paper.
- Cut into squares and enjoy these yummy oreo brownies.