Coconut Ladoo Recipe | Coconut Laddu Recipe with Condensed Milk
Yet another quick and easy sweet recipe that gets ready with few ingredients. Coconut ladoo or Nariyal ke ladoo are prepared from grated fresh coconut. Only 4 main ingredients are required for the recipe. We have used freshly grated coconut for the recipe. But you can also use desiccated coconut.
If you are using fresh coconut it is necessary to first saute the coconut in ghee for a few minutes, so that all the excess moisture from it evaporates. But if you are using desiccated coconut, you can omit this step. These ladoos gets ready in just 10 minutes.
There are 2 ways in which you can present this sweet:
- First one is to shape them into ladoos and roll them in desiccated coconut.
- Second option is to grease a plate and spread the mixture evenly on it. Sprinkle desiccated coconut over it and refrigerate for about 40-50 minutes or till it becomes firm. Once it gets firm, cut into square or diamond shaped pieces.
Other quick and easy sweets recipes on the blog are :
Instant Chocolate Peda Recipe – in 10 minutes
Dates, Nuts and Fig Rolls – in 10 minutes
Meethi Seviyan – in 15 minutes
More Sweets/Desserts Recipes –
Sugar coated Shakkarpara
4 Ingredient Mango Pudding
Sugar Free Date & Apple Kheer
Chocolate Coconut Ladoo
Coconut Ladoo | Coconut Laddu Recipe with Condensed Milk
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 1 teaspoon ghee + ghee for greasing hands while making ladoos
- 1 cup grated fresh coconut
- 1/3 cup condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- ¼ teaspoon elaichi powder
- 8-10 raisins
- 5-6 cashews chopped
- 1-2 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- Heat ghee on a low flame in a non-stick pan and add grated fresh coconut. Mix well and saute for about 2-3 minutes or till moisture evaporates from the coconut. Cook on a low flame.
- Now add condensed milk and milk powder. Mix well and cook till mixture thickens. Cook on a medium flame and keep stirring.
- Once you notice that mixture has begun to thicken, reduce the flame to low and add elaichi powder, raisins and cashews. Mix and switch off the flame. Mixture should leave the sides of the pan.
- Let the mixture cool down completely.
- Once mixture is cooled completely, grease hands with ghee and shape ladoos. Roll them in desiccated coconut.
- Before serving, we suggest to atleast refrigerate for about 15-20 minutes so that ladoos gain their shape perfectly.
- Store in a container and keep refrigerated. They stay good for 4-5 days.
Leave a Reply