A refreshing drink prepared with kiwi and lemon juice. You will surely fall in love with the beautiful light green colour of the drink with its tiny seeds, adding to the presentation and giving a crunch to the cooler.
We have added lemon juice and sprite to our drink. Lemon juice adds a nice sour and sharp taste, and the sprite complements this with a fizzy and sweet effect. We have added sugar to balance the tanginess of the cooler.
Kiwi fruit has loads of Vitamin C, even more than lemons and oranges. Apart from Vitamin C, it also contains other vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, B6, B12, E, and potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium.
If you are looking for more beverage recipes, then also have a look at our other recipes – Masala Chaas and Guava Lime Cooler.
Ingredients (1 Cup = 200 ml)
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1.5 cups or 350 ml sprite (you can use any lemon flavoured soda or plain soda)
- 2-3 lemon slices
- ice cubes
- Cut the kiwi fruit into two halves and scoop out the flesh using a spoon. Take scooped flesh in a blender or food processor and blend it for a few seconds. Do not blend the flesh for too long, otherwise seeds will also get crushed and this will give a bitter taste to our cooler. Do not worry if there are some small pieces of the fruit remaining.
- Take out the kiwi crush in a bowl.
- Add sugar, lemon juice and sprite to it. Mix well.
- Pour in serving glasses and add lemon slices and ice cubes.
- Serve immediately. Enjoyyy…
•You can adjust sugar and lemon juice as per your taste.
•Sprite or any lemon flavoured soda goes really well with this cooler. But you can use plain soda also.