Fruit & Nut Chocolate – 2 ways | chocolate rocks recipe | easy chocolate recipe
Fruit and Nut Chocolate is an easy to make chocolate and is also a perfect way to consume nuts. We have prepared this chocolate in 2 ways –
1) Stuffed fruit & nut chocolates
2) Chocolate rocks
Here, we have used a combination of semi-sweet and dark chocolate. But, you can use either of these – only semi-sweet chocolate or dark chocolate. You can also prepare this recipe using white chocolate. You can also use chopped dried cranberries & apricots.
If you are looking for more Chocolate Recipes, you may try:
Fruit & Nut Chocolate – 2 ways
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 200 grams semi-sweet chocolate roughly chopped
- 100 grams unsweetened/dark chocolate roughly chopped
- ½ cup mixed chopped nuts walnuts, almonds, cashews, raisins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Combine roughly chopped chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH power for about 2 minutes (stop after every 30 seconds and stir). If chocolate doesn’t melt, then micro for a few more seconds.
- You can also melt chocolate on a double boiler.
Fruit and Nut Chocolate Rocks
- Mix chopped nuts with melted chocolate.
- Line a flat plate with parchment/ butter paper. Take spoonful of chocolate nuts mixture and drop them on to the plate lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 20-25 minutes.
- Fruit and Nut Chocolate Rocks are ready. Store them in air-tight containers. Keep refrigerated.
Stuffed Fruit and Nut Chocolate
- Fill half chocolate mould with melted chocolate and spread chocolate with back of a spoon to cover the base and sides of the mould.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Now take out the chocolate mould and put chopped nuts in each mould.
- Cover it with melted chocolate and tap 4-5 times to level.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes. Demould and store them in air-tight containers. Keep refrigerated.