Eggless Brownie | perfect fudgy chocolate brownie recipe – learn to make fudgy and chocolaty brownies without eggs
Who doesn’t love brownies ? Ofcourse everyone does. You can enjoy it plain, place a scoop of ice cream over it or just drizzle caramel sauce or chocolate sauce over it – there are various options to enjoy these fudgy brownies. If you like some crunch in your brownies, you can add chopped walnuts or can also add chocolate chips.
We have also shared the recipe for 3 Ingredients Nutella Brownies and 4 Ingredients Oreo Brownies that were easy-to-make and used less ingredients. You can get their recipes by clicking on the link below:
Also, do have a look at other Eggless Baking recipes on the blog, like –
Eggless Brownie | perfect fudgy chocolate brownie recipe
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 1 cup maida/all purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 100 grams semi-sweet chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- 100 grams unsweetened dark chocolate bar, roughly chopped
- 50 grams butter (or 1/4 cup)
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- In a wide bowl, take chopped chocolate and butter. Microwave on HIGH power for 1 minutes 30 seconds (stop after every 30 seconds and stir). If chocolate doesn’t melt, then micro for a few more seconds.
- To it add condensed milk, vanilla essence and powdered sugar. Mix.
- Sift and add all the dry ingredients - maida, baking powder and cocoa powder and gently stir until everything gets mixed well.
- Now gradually add milk and mix well to get a lump-free batter.
- Grease a square/rectangular tin with butter and line it with a parchment paper. Pour the batter into the tin and level the mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for about 25-30 minutes. Baking time will vary for every convection. Be alert and check after 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven insert a toothpick into the middle. If it comes out clean, brownie is ready. If it doesn’t come out clean, bake for a few more minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit. Once slightly cooled, cut into square pieces.
- Serve and enjoy this yummy Chocolate Brownie.