Eggless Oreo Cake in Pressure Cooker | Oreo biscuit cake with 4 ingredients
Now this one is a pretty quick and hassle-free oreo cake that comes to your rescue when you have guests coming over or have a sudden craving for cake/sweet/chocolate.
You just need to mix everything together and the cake is ready to be baked. This cake is prepared from oreo cookies. Apart from these, you need only 3 ingredients. We have added white chocolate chips to the batter and also decorated the cake with melted white chocolate chips. This is completely optional.
Tips & Suggestions to make the EASIEST Oreo biscuit cake with 4 ingredients
- You can enjoy the cake plain or can even use semi-sweet/dark chocolate chips instead of white chocolate chips.
- When you add milk to the crushed oreo cookies, make sure you add it gradually and not at once. Keep on adding milk gradually and mixing. Stir the batter for 3-4 minutes and you will notice that biscuit granules have melted and you will have a smooth flowing batter.
Other Biscuit Brownie/Cake Recipes on the blog are:
More Eggless Baking Recipes on the blog –
Eggless Oreo Cake in Pressure Cooker
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 15 oreo biscuits
- ⅓ cup + 1-2 tablespoon milk (about 80-90 ml)
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips
For the garnish
- 1-2 tablespoon white chocolate chips
- chocolate sprinkles
- Grease a small round baking tin with butter and line it with parchment paper. We have used small steel round vessel.
- Remove the whistle and gasket from the lid of pressure cooker. Add salt in the base of the cooker and spread it with hands. Salt should be enough to cover the base of cooker.
- Cover it with lid and let it pre-heat on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Roughly break oreo biscuits with hands and take them in a chopper/mixer jar and grind to a fine powder.
- Transfer the oreo powder to a wide bowl and add milk gradually. We need about 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon milk i.e. 80-90 ml milk. Keep on adding milk and mixing. Mix for about 3-4 minutes. You will notice that oreo granules have begun to melt and you will have a smooth batter. If you find the batter thick, you can add a little more milk.
- Now add baking powder and white chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Pour the batter into greased baking tin.
- Open the lid of pressure cooker, put a stand at the bottom and place our cake mould on it.
- Close the lid and bake on medium heat for about 30-40 minutes. Baking time will vary as per the size of cooker and size of baking tin. We suggest you remain alert after 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, cake is ready. If it doesn’t come out clean, bake for a few more minutes.
- Remove the tin, cover with a cloth and let it cool. Once cooled, invert on a plate.
For decorating the cake
- Take white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and micro for 1 minutes and 30 seconds. Stop at every 30 seconds and mix. If chocolate is not melted, you may micro for a few more seconds.
- Pour melted white chocolate on the cake and level with a knife or flat spoon. Decorate it with chocolate sprinkles. Enjoy.