Eggless Orange Biscuit Cake in Pressure Cooker | easy and quick orange biscuit cake recipe
This orange biscuit cake is a pretty quick and hassle-free cake that comes to your rescue when you have guests coming over or have a sudden craving for cake/sweet/chocolate.
You just need to mix everything together and the cake is ready to be baked. This cake is prepared from orange cream biscuits. Apart from these, you need only 4 other ingredients. The amount of sugar you add to your cake will vary as per the sweetness of the cream biscuits and also depends on how sweet you prefer your cake.
When you add milk to the crushed biscuits, make sure you add it gradually and not at once. Keep on adding milk gradually and mixing. Stir the batter for 3-4 minutes and you will notice that biscuit granules have melted and you will have a smooth flowing batter.
Other Biscuit Brownie/Cake Recipes on the blog are:
Eggless Oreo Cake in Pressure Cooker
2-Ingredient Oreo Swiss Roll in kadai
More Eggless Baking Recipes on the blog –
3 Ingredient Nutella Brownie
Eggless Wheat Apple Cake
Eggless Double Strawberry Cake
Chocolate Coffee Cake
Eggless Orange Biscuit Cake in Pressure Cooker
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 12-15 orange cream biscuits
- 1 tablespoon milk powder
- 1-2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ cup + 1-2 tablespoon water (about 100-120 ml)
- 1 teaspoon eno
- Grease a small round banking tin with butter and line it with parchment paper.
- Remove the whistle and gasket from the lid of pressure cooker. Add salt in the base of the cooker and spread it with hands. Salt should be enough to cover the base of cooker.
- Cover it with lid and let it pre-heat on a medium heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Roughly break orange cream biscuits with hands and take them in a chopper/mixer jar and grind to a fine powder.
- Transfer the biscuits powder to a wide bowl and add milk powder and powdered sugar and mix. You can taste the batter and adjust the sugar quantity. Quantity of sugar will also depend on the taste of the orange cream biscuits you are using.
- Now gradually add about 100-120 ml water and mix. Keep on adding water and mix for about 3-4 minutes. You will notice that biscuit granules have begun to melt and you will have a smooth batter of dropping consistency.
- Now add eno. Mix well.
- Immediately pour the batter into greased baking tin. Tap to level the mixture.
- Open the lid of pressure cooker, put a stand at the bottom and place our cake mould on it.
- Close the lid and bake on medium heat for about 30-40 minutes. Baking time will vary as per the size of cooker and size of baking tin. We suggest you remain alert after 30 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, cake is ready. If it doesn’t come out clean, bake for a few more minutes.
- Remove the tin, cover with a cloth and let it cool slightly. Once cooled, remove from tin.
- We have sprinkled icing sugar on our cake. Cut and enjoy.
Leave a Reply