3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies Recipe | how to make eggless nutella brownies from scratch
Brownies and Nutella….This combination is a sure winner all the way and what if we say that you can make these eggless nutella brownies with just 3 ingredients. Yes…you heard it right. These are fuss-free, 3-ingredient brownies that are too yummy to resist. The only time goes in waiting for the brownies when they are in oven. And that is the most difficult part 😉
What makes brownies fudgy?
For perfect fudgy and gooey brownies, add a higher fat proportion to your brownie batter – i.e. you can add more butter or melted chocolate. In this recipe, we are adding nutella and that will result in the BEST fudgy brownies.
Serve these 3 ingredients nutella brownies with ice cream of your choice (you can try our chocolate ice cream or strawberry ice cream). You can even drizzle caramel sauce on top or can even decorate these brownies with chocolate ganache.
If you like Nutella and looking for more recipes from it, you can try these –
Nutella & Coffee Milkshake
Chocolate Cups with Crunchy Nutella Filling
More Brownie Recipes –
Also do have a look at our Eggless Baking Recipes Collection
Eggless Checkerboard Cookies
Eggless Whole Wheat Cranberry Cookies Recipes
Eggless Gingerbread Cookies
Eggless Date and Walnut Cake
Eggless Orange Pound Cake
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
3 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2/3 cup curd
- ¾ cup maida/ all purpose flour
- Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Combine Nutella, maida and curd in a large bowl and mix. Whisk well to get a lump-free batter.
- Grease a rectangular baking tray with butter and line with parchment paper. Pour the batter into it.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25-30 minutes. Baking time depends on your convection. We suggest you remain alert after 25 minutes. Check with a toothpick. If it does not come out clean, you may bake for a few more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Once cooled, cut into squares. Enjoy.
Leave a Reply