Eggless Wheat and Oats Cookies – healthy, tasty cookies prepared from oats and whole wheat flour – perfect for a tea-time snack
These cookies are perfect for a tea-time snack. These cookies are prepared using wheat flour and oats and are of mild sweet taste. If you want you may also add chocolate chips to these cookies.
Also, do have a look at other Eggless Baking recipes on the blog, like –
Eggless Checkerboard Cookies
Eggless Whole Wheat Cranberry Cookies Recipes
Eggless Date and Walnut Cake
Eggless Orange Pound Cake
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
Eggless 4 Ingredient Oreo Cake in Pressure Cooker
3 Ingredient Nutella Brownie
Eggless Wheat and Oats Cookies
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour/gehun ka atta
- 1 cup oats
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup or 100 grams unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1-2 teaspoon milk
- Take 1 cup oats in a mixer/grinder jar and grind to a fine powder.
- In a wide bowl, combine butter, sugar and vanilla essence. Mix and whisk well till light and fluffy.
- To this add all the dry ingredients - add wheat flour, powdered oats, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Now add little milk (about 1-2 teaspoon) and knead into a dough. If need be then add little more milk as required.
- Grease baking tray with butter and line it with butter paper.
- Take a small portion of dough, make a ball and flatten it lightly using your hand and place it on baking tray. Press lightly with a fork to make an impression.
- You will get about 14-15 cookies.
- Bake the cookies at 180°C for 20-25 mins or till you see some light brown corners. Baking time depends on your Convection. We suggest you remain alert after 20 minutes. Cookies will be soft when you take them out of the oven. They will turn crisp once they get slightly cool.
- Cool the cookies on a cooling rack and store in an airtight container.