Eggless Banana Chocolate Chips Pancakes | eggless pancake recipe – simple and easy-to-prepare pancakes that are perfect for breakfast
For these quick and yummy eggless pancakes, we have used half proportion of maida and wheat flour; but you may prepare with wheat flour also. Just make sure that that the quantity of milk added to prepare the pancake batter will vary if you are using 100% wheat flour or 100% maida. Wheat flour absorbs more moisture and hence, you will require more milk in case you are using wheat flour. Similarly if you are using maida only, then you will need less milk.
Top them up cut fresh fruits of your choice and drizzle honey or maple syrup over them.
More breakfast recipes on the blog are –
Eggless Banana Chocolate Chips Pancakes
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup maida/all purpose flour
- pinch of salt avoid if adding salted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 bananas
- 1.5-2 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ¼ cup curd
- 1 tablespoon melted butter/oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Take 2 peeled bananas in a wide bowl and mash with a vegetable masher. To it add curd, melted butter, vanilla essence and powdered sugar. Adjust sugar to taste. If you are using unsalted butter or oil, then add pinch of salt at this stage. Whisk well.
- Then add maida and wheat flour and mix.
- Now gradually add milk and mix. Make a smooth flowing batter. Keep it aside for about 5-10 minutes. Just before making pancakes, add baking powder and chocolate chips. Gently mix.
- Heat a flat pan/tava on medium flame. Drizzle some oil and pour spoonful of batter over greased pan. Do not spread it. Cover and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the size of the pancakes. Cook till you observe that the top portion is not jiggly and observe small bubbles on top.
- Drizzle oil on top, flip and cook for 2-3 minutes. Repeat to make more pancakes. Serve