Sandwiches are everyone’s favourite. There are variety of options available for making them…be it in terms of breads (white bread, brown bread, multigrain bread….) or their stuffing… depending on your imagination.
Here is a sandwich recipe with a combination of cheese, corn, capsicum and onions…It is of mild spicy taste and is made quickly and easily.
More Sandwich Recipes on the blog –
Double Decker Sandwich
Beetroot Masala Sandwich
Spinach Corn Sandwich
Cheese Corn Sandwich
a sandwich recipe with a combination of cheese, corn, capsicum and onions…It is of mild spicy taste and is made quickly and easily.
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
For the stuffing
- ¼ cup boiled corn kernels
- ¼ capsicum finely chopped
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1/3 cup grated processed cheese
- 1 green chili finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- salt to taste
- 4 bread slices
- Tomato ketchup as required
- Butter as required
For the stuffing
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients listed for the stuffing. Mix well and keep aside.
- Apply butter and tomato ketchup on bread slices. Applying butter on bread slices before assembling them with chutney/ketchup and stuffing prevents them from getting soggy.
- Then arrange cheese-corn mixture over one bread slice and close the sandwich with the other slice of bread.
- Preheat non-stick tava / sandwich maker and grill the sandwiches using butter till both sides turn golden brown.
- Cut the sandwiches into half. Serve with tomato ketchup and Enjoyy…
•You can adjust the proportion of pepper powder and oregano as per your taste. •You can also grill the sandwich on a non-stick pan/tava.
Subscribe to our Youtube Channel to get the latest Recipe Video updatesCLICK TO SUBSCRIBE
If you have tried our recipes, do share your recipe pictures with us on InstagramMention or Tag @vegetariantastebuds #vegetariantastebuds
Leave a Reply