Fruit and Nuts Custard Recipe | easy and quick fruit custard recipe with fruits and nuts – Now this is one dessert or sweet that needs no introduction. Everyone has their own style of making this fruit custard and even it can be presented in different ways. So, here we are presenting it in our style –
- we have served this dessert in shot glasses
- added dried fruits and nuts
Do try adding nuts and dried fruits for that extra crunch and feel free to experiment and add your favourite nuts, fruits (both fresh and dried). Do not add citrus fruits to this like – orange, pineapple; since it will make this custard sour. Also, you can add any essence for a different flavour.
More Desserts & Sweets Recipes –
Dalgona Mocha Pudding
4 Ingredients Chocolate Ice Cream
Chocolate Cups with Crunchy Nutella Filling
Eggless Chocolate Mousse
No Bake Dragon Fruit Jam Tarts
Fruit and Nut Custard Recipe | easy and quick fruit custard recipe with fruits and nuts
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoon custard powder
- 3 tablespoon sugar adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup mixed chopped fruits (we have used apples, strawberries, pomegranate, banana, pears)
- ¼ cup mixed chopped nuts and dried fruits (we have used cashews, almonds, raisins, tutti fruity, dried apricots)
- Heat 2 cups milk in a heavy bottom pan on medium flame.
- Once the milk warms up a bit, take out little milk in a small bowl and dissolve custard powder in it. Mix till no lumps remain.
- Once the milk comes to a boil, add custard powder+milk mixture and sugar.
- Keep stirring and cook for 2-3 minutes until the custard thickens. Once it semi-thickens remove it from flame, because custard will thicken more once it cools down. Remove from flame and let it cool down. Once custard cools down, add vanilla essence and stir. Place the bowl in refrigerator till you need the custard.
- Just before serving, add chopped fresh and dried fruits and nuts and mix. Serve chilled. You can pour in bowls or glasses.
Leave a Reply