Chocolate Coconut Ladoo Recipe | easy and quick sweet recipe
These are quick and easy-to-make chocolate coconut ladoos that will be loved by all.
We have added little twist to the usual nariyal ladoo and added melted chocolate. Plus we have added almonds, cashews and raisins to our ladoos.
Variations to make these easy chocolate coconut ladoos
- You can vary the proportion of dry fruits as per you liking.
- Add chopped walnuts and pistachios.
- If you like more chocolaty taste, then you can even dip these ladoos into melted chocolate and serve.
- If you prefer mild sweet taste then you can skip adding sugar. The recipe already has melted semi-sweet chocolate plus milk powder, so you easily skip sugar.
If you are looking for different variations of coconut ladoos, then you can check our these recipes –
Do have a look at our other Sweets/Desserts Recipes –
Chocolate Coconut Ladoo
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ teaspoon ghee
- ⅓ cup desiccated coconut
- 8-10 cashews coarsely crushed
- 8-10 almonds coarsely crushed
- 15 raisins
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar this is optional as we are adding milk powder
- ⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1.5 tablespoon milk powder
- Heat ghee in a non-stick pan on low flame. Add desiccated coconut and saute for 2 minutes.
- Now add chopped almonds and cashews. Also add raisins and powdered sugar.
- Mix and saute for about 1-2 minutes. Keep the flame low.
- Remove from flame and let the mixture cool down.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and micro for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Again micro for 30 seconds. Keep repeating till chocolate is completely melted.
- Add this melted chocolate to our prepared coconut mixture. Mix well.
- Now add milk powder and mix.
- Now grease your hands with ghee and make small round balls from the mixture. Roll them in desiccated coconut. Chocolate coconut ladoos are ready.