4 Ingredients Chocolate Ice Cream – Eggless | No Churn | easy chocolate ice cream
The best way to beat the summer heat is nothing but ice cream. And what if it’s homemade. This is a no-churn and egg-free chocolate ice cream that can be assembled quickly. Plus it requires only 4 ingredients.
You just need to mix and whip up all the ingredients and our ice cream is ready to be set. The most difficult part of this recipe – waiting till the ice cream sets in freezer. Yes, rest of the procedure is pretty simple. We have already shared the recipe for – No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream
To make this ice cream more chocolaty we have added melted chocolate. The whole process of assembling all the 4 ingredients requires hardly 10-15 minutes. You will love the texture and creaminess of this ice cream. If you prefer, you may also add chocolate chips or chopped nuts.
If you are looking for more Beverages & Ice Cream Recipes, do have a look at our these recipes –
No Cook Mango Ice Cream
Masala Chai Ice Cream
Turmeric Ice Cream
No Cook Kesar Kulfi
Orange Mint Cooler
Chocolate Chip Cookie Milkshake
Nutella Coffee Milkshake
Spiced Buttermilk Popsicles
4 Ingredients Chocolate Ice Cream – Eggless | No Churn
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ cup chilled whipping cream (or 100 ml )
- ¼ cup or 50 ml condensed milk
- 100 grams semi-sweet chocolate bar roughly chopped (preferably use Hershey’s chocolate bar)
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Take roughly chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Micro for 30 seconds each time for about 3 times. You can stir and check every 30 seconds. Melting time would vary as per microwave. Once chocolate is melted completely, keep aside.
- Pour chilled whipping cream into a deep wide bowl. Beat on a medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Now add condensed milk, melted chocolate and cocoa powder. Mix gently till everything gets blended well. Do not beat or over-mix.
- Pour the mixture into a tin/air-tight container. Tap few times to level. Cover it tightly with cling wrap/lid. Keep it in the freezer section of refrigerator to set for 6-8 hours or overnight.
- Chocolate Ice Cream is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply