2-Ingredient Oreo Swiss Roll in kadai | eggless swiss roll in non-stick pan
If you are bored of eating the regular milk and cookies combo, then this recipe is for you. These quick and easy swiss rolls requires only these 2 ingredients – yes, you heard it right. This swiss roll needs – Milk and Cookies.
This is the easiest and quickest swiss roll. Plus it requires only 2 ingredients. These rolls are baked in a non-stick pan or kadhai. If you are a fan of Jam Swiss Rolls, then we have already shared the recipe for Whole Wheat Jam Swiss Rolls in Kadai
So these swiss rolls are –
- prepared using just 2 ingredients
- prepared without oven – in non-stick pan
Other Biscuit Brownie/Cake Recipes on the blog are:
Have a look at our collection of Eggless Baking Recipes
2-Ingredient Oreo Swiss Roll in kadai | eggless
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 15 oreo biscuits
- ½ cup milk + ½ teaspoon milk
- Separate cream from oreo biscuits and keep in a bowl. To the oreo cream, add ½ teaspoon milk and mix well till it becomes a paste. Set aside.
- Take oreo biscuits (without cream) in a blender/mixed jar and grind to a fine powder.
- Then add ½ cup milk gradually and blend till you get a smooth flowing batter.
- Grease a tin with oil and spread parchment paper on it. Pour batter into it. Tilt and level the batter.
- Boil water in a big kadai/pan. Once it boils, put a stand on it and place mould containing batter in it.
- Wrap a lid or big plate with kitchen towel. Cover the kadai with a wrapped plate or lid. Bake for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the tin. Gently lift the parchment paper and roll immediately. We need to do this step when roll is hot.
- Place it in freezer for 10 minutes. Do not remove parchment paper.
- Then open the roll, apply oreo cream+milk mixture and spread evenly. Roll again and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut into slices and enjoy.