Eggless Chocolate Mousse – a super easy and quick dessert that will surely be on your menu-list every time you will throw a party
This chocolate mousse –
– can be assembled quickly (once you have your ganache ready)
– requires few ingredients
To prepare this mousse, you just need to whip up the cream and add in sugar and chocolate ganache. And then the most difficult part – wait till it sets in refrigerator 😉 We have already shared the recipe for chocolate ganache. You can get the recipe here – Chocolate Ganache Recipe
Ganache is a super-quick and easy cake frosting. When drizzled over chocolate cake or just a simple vanilla cake, it really enhances the flavour. You need to refrigerate ganache for at least an hour before using it. By freezing, ganache will become stiff and it will be easy for you to decorate your cakes and muffins.
If you are looking for more quick desserts, do have a look at these –
4 Ingredients Chocolate Ice Cream – Eggless | No Churn
Chocolate Coconut Ladoo
Chocolate Cups with Nutella Filling
4 Ingredients No cook Kulfi
Chocolate Walnut Fudge
White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
Eggless Chocolate Mousse
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- ½ cup chilled chocolate ganache
- 50 ml chilled whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar
- Pour chilled whipping cream into a deep wide bowl. Beat on a medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Now add icing sugar and mix. Then add chilled chocolate ganache and mix well. Do not over mix/beat.
- Pour the mixture into serving bowls/glasses. Refrigerator for atleast 2-3 hours before serving.
- Chocolate Mousse is ready to serve.
Leave a Reply