No Yeast Bread Recipe | eggless bread without yeast – Today we are sharing a tried and tested bread recipe without yeast.
Homemade breads are always the best as compared to the store bought ones. Do try this recipe and follow all the steps carefully and you will get the perfect bread loaf.
What is the difference between bread with yeast and bread without yeast?
Breads which don’t have yeast, can be termed as quick breads, since it requires no proofing. Instead of yeast, we have to add baking powder and baking soda for the texture. So we can say that this is a No Yeast Instant Bread Recipe
If you are looking for Ladi Pav Buns recipe without yeast, then check the below link:
Whole Wheat Ladi Pav Buns Recipe without Yeast Recipe
You can also check the recipe for 10 tips to make the perfect sandwich bread + fail proof sandwich bread recipe
More No Yeast Baking Recipes :
Whole Wheat Ladi Pav Buns Recipe without Yeast
No Yeast Baked Whole Wheat Donuts (BAKED)
No Yeast Whole Wheat Donuts (FRIED)
Whole Wheat Paneer Tikka Pizza without Yeast
No Yeast Bread Recipe | eggless
Loved this recipe? Leave a comment below and give us a 5★ rating
Ingredients (1 cup = 240 ml)
- 1 cup wheat flour (ghehun ka atta)
- 1 cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon milk powder (unsweetened)
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoon odourless oil
- 2 tablespoon curd/dahi
- ¼ cup water or as required
To be mixed together – for buttermilk
- ½ cup milk
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine ½ cup milk and 2 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In another bowl, sift maida, wheat flour, baking powder, milk powder and salt.
- To it, add sugar, oil, curd and milk+lemon juice mixture. Mix well till everything gets combined well gradually adding about ¼ cup water. Dough will be sticky. Do not over-knead.
- While you are kneading the dough, pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease rectangular baking tin with generous amount of oil/butter.
- Spread little oil on the dough and lift the dough with greased hands.
- Make log shape and fold both the edges. Now flip the roll and pinch lightly to seal.
- Put dough inside the tin and apply milk on the dough.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until the top turns light brown. After 25 minutes, open the oven and apply oil on the bread. Then bake for another 5 minutes.
- Once baked, take it out of oven. Top part will be hard. Immediately apply butter on top.
- Cover and let it cool for 15 minutes. Then invert and keep on a wire rack.
- Again cover and let it cool down completely on the wire rack for atleast for 2-3 hours.
- Once the bread cools down completely, slice and enjoy.
Leave a Reply