Ice pops are a must have during summers and nothing is more refreshing and cooling than fresh fruit ice popsicles. There can be many variations to these and you can always experiment with different fresh fruit pulps.
We have prepared these popsicles from mango pulp and added strawberry slices to it. You can even make these by using pulp of both the fruits. If you are using fruit pulp, then fill the molds first with mango pulp, cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. Once first layer is set, pour the strawberry pulp, cover and then refrigerate for 5-8 hours. In this manner, you will get a layered popsicle.
Do try out our other Beverages & Popsicles Recipes
If you are looking for more mango recipes, then do have a look at our other recipes like – Mango Shrikhand, Gujarati Mango Kadhi (Fajeto) and Strawberry & Mango Chutney.
Mango Strawberry Popsicles | Mango Popsicle with Strawberry | Summer Fruit Popsicles Recipes
- 2 medium sized mangoes
- 6 strawberries, washed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- ½ cup water
- Wash, peel and roughly chop mangoes. Take them in a mixture/blender jar along with sugar and water and blend until smooth.
- Slice the strawberries.
- Pour the mango pulp in popsicle molds and add strawberry slices inside it. You can place the slices on sides so that they are visible when we demold our popsicles.
- Cover them and freeze for 5-8 hours or until set.
- Just before serving, place the mold in running water or in a plate filled with water for 1-2 minutes.
- Enjoy these chilled and refreshing mango strawberry popsicles.
You can adjust sugar as per your taste.